Carroll County, Maryland ’s Newest Wedding and Event Venue
Our beautiful and newly-renovated space in Taneytown, MD is ready to host your dream wedding. With two main indoor spaces and a 3,000 sq. ft. permanent tent that’s available for spring, summer, and fall weddings, we can accommodate just about any type of ceremony. Come pop the cork with us and celebrate your special day!
Our indoor rooms can be customized to your needs, whether you prefer a large, flexible room for interactive training or a traditional conference room setting for close-knit team gatherings. Chairs and seating arrangement changes and can be customized to accommodate guests.
Venue rental includes basic tables and our new Willow chairs for all guests. Farm tables and Chiavari chairs are available for an extra fee pending availability.
April 1 — November 30
Full Venue Rental
Monday through Thursday: $4,000
Friday or Sunday: $6,500
December 1 — March 31
Partial Venue Rental: Alpine Room and Rustic Room only
Monday through Thursday: $3,000
Friday or Sunday: $4,500
New Years’s Eve: $8,000
- During Peak Season from Friday to Sunday, the entire venue must be reserved and includes the complete property, not including the suites (projected for 2023-2024). Any holiday will be charged at the Peak Season Rate, regardless of the day of the week.
- During Off-Peak Season, only the indoor Alpine Room, Rustic Room, and Bridal Cottage can be reserved, not including the Bridal and Groom suites.
- Reception reservation is for 8-10 hours, including setup, reception, and clean up.
- Wedding rehearsals are available as well. In order to not conflict with other venue rentals, rehearsals are planned for Thursday evenings (unless a different date is approved, or a 2-day celebration is booked). The property must be vacated after completing the rehearsal program. The main event rooms or tent pavilion will not be available to decorate after the rehearsal.
- Our indoor rooms can be customized to your needs, whether you prefer a large, flexible room for interactive training or a traditional conference room setting for close-knit team gatherings. Chairs and seating arrangement changes and can be customized to accommodate guests.
- Licensed and insured outside vendors are welcome. New vendors are required to take a tour of the Venue in advance to understand the venue access and policies.
- We offer an on-site commercial kitchen and plenty of parking to accommodate your guests.